Please review our house rules prior to booking. If you have any questions or concerns, message us before making your reservation
- All renters are required to e-sign a renter agreement prior to their stay.
- A $250 standard security deposit credit card hold will be taken 1 day prior to your stay, and released within 3 days of your departure.
- You agree to abide by any rules listed in the unit's handbook, sent in any email communication, posted in the lobby, and any building signage throughout the property. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the property without a refund.
- No parties allowed. Parties will result in your immediate removal from the property. You will be responsible for any extra charges in clean up, repairs, etc.
- Check-in time is 4 PM. Check-out time is 10 AM.
- Most areas of the property are not public. Building keys, wristbands, passes are required to access these areas. Lost parking passes, or unit keys will result in a charge of $50.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM daily. Please be a good neighbor to other guests and residents in the building.
- There is no smoking of any kind (cigarettes, vaping, etc) allowed in the unit or on the balcony. Please use the designated smoking area if you wish to do so. There will be a $250 fee assessed per every day you occupied the unit for failure to abide by this rule.
- Please treat the condo respectively. This not only keeps costs down, it also keeps the unit in good shape for the next guest who is coming after you. You agree to pay for any damage or the cost of replacing missing items to/from the unit from during your stay.
- We have free parking for 1 vehicle (no trailers) when you stay with us. If you need trailer parking, there is a number of local places offering the service that can be found by a quick google search. Please be sure to get your parking pass and display it in your vehicle. Our buildings do tow vehicles that are not properly tagged.